2020 will put P&0 Cruises in the history books once again. In two years, they will introduce Britain's biggest cruise ship, offering guests the holiday of a lifetime on the next generation of P&O Cruises ships. At 180,000 tons, this ship will offer more choice of ccommodation, more places to dine in style, more spaces to relax, more entertainment and more freedom to make your holiday your own - wherever you are in the world.
At The Cruise Village we want to make sure you’re getting the best possible value for money, which is why, on this website, we will always show you the “Select Fare”. This fare offers you maximum flexibility with a great range of benefits including:
The “Select Fare” also offers you a choice of additional benefits:
Complimentary on board spending money
Complimentary return UK coach transfers
Complimentary car parking at Southampton
Complimentary airport parking on fly-cruises
We may also have “Saver Fares” available on a range of sailings, which offer you a lower fare in return for reduced benefits. If you would like to find out more, please call our award winning team on 0800 810 8382.
Holidays onboard Iona are set to go on sale this Autumn, and more exciting news will be released in the coming months!
P&O Cruises' new ship has been designed by the world's leading design and guest experience teams to make sure you have a wealth of dining, entertainment, socialising and relaxation option to make your holiday extra special. And rest assured, the P&O Cruises DNA will still shine through. You'll be treated to the best British hospitality and standards of service that you know and love.
• Over 15 places to eat to suit all appetites and occasions.
• 8 speciality restaurants
• More than 10 places to enjoy a drink and take in sea views.
• 18 whirlpools
• 4 swimming pools (three outside and one inside)
• More than 6 places to have breakfast
• Plenty of entertainment venues from the theatre to venues for adults only.
The ship will be the most environmentally efficient ship in the history of P&O Cruises. Powered at sea and in port by liquefied natural gas, exhaust emissions will be significantly reduced to help protect the environment.
This makes it the largest cruise ship ever built for the British market.
Some of the world's leading hospitality, interior design, maritime and architectural experts, as well as leading cruise ship designers and builders, have come together to create unrivalled experiences and levels of luxury on board.
• Meyer Werft (Papenburg): world-leading builder of luxury passenger ships. They have built ships for Royal Caribbean, Disney Cruise Line, Holland America Line, Norwegian Cruise Line, Celebrity Cruises and Saga.
• Jestico+Whiles (London): award-winning residential and commercial architects whose work includes Aquashard (London), the Yas Hotel (Abu Dhabi) and the W Hotel (London).
• Richmond International (London): hotel architecture and interior experts. P&O Cruises are once again joining forces with Richmond International (London), who worked on Britannia and whose luxury hotel portfolio includes The Langham Hotel (London and Chicago), The Four Seasons Moscow, and Sandy Lane Hotel (Barbados).
• Partner Ship Design (Hamburg): experienced in maritime architecture and specialists in on board guest experience and flow. Projects include AIDA, Costa, P&O Cruises and Carnival.
T&C's: Promotional details, fares & itineraries were correct at time of publish and may be changed/withdrawn at any time without notice. E&OE